Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Based in New Delhi, India
Imagine a room where a flower vase appears to be floating in the air. But when you look at the flower vase from another angle, it seems to be sitting on a table. Magic? No. Perspective? Yes. Welcome to a world where your eyes deceive you every day. Welcome to the world of Possessions - a minimalist 3D puzzle game about perspective and spatial awareness. In Possessions, you will look at various objects from different angles until they appear to be in their right location.
It was a dark rainy night. Chirag was on phone with Jibran, explaining a concept based on perspective and visual trickery, which Chirag thought was pretty cool. Jibran had been listening to Chirag all week, trying to finalise a concept to work on, so things were starting to get a little desperate. But this idea showed potential when the team concieved a playable prototype and showed it around to their friends. After playing around with the prototype and bouncing ideas off each other, the team started working on the game in 2017. After finishing about 25% of the game, they submitted the game for "Upcoming Game of the Year" award at Nasscom Game Developers Conference (NGDC) 2017 and Unite India 2017. Possessions ended up getting selected as one of the 20 selected games for Unite India for the public showcase and runner-up for the award. These two achievements stirred things up, and made the team realise that they were onto something good.
- Colorful and minimalist 3D visuals which are a treat to your eyes. Observe multiple rooms each with their unique setting.
- Simply swipe on the screen to rotate the room and change perspective. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up and enjoy.
- Lose yourself in soothing soundtracks which compliment the game and enhance the experience.
- Enjoy an evolving and challenging gameplay with different mechanics in 33 hand-crafted levels.
- Pay once and enjoy the full game with all future updates for free!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Google Indie Games Accelerator Batch 1" Google, 2018
- "Official Selection: Unite India" Unity, 2017
- "Runner-Up: Best Upcoming Game of the Year" NGDC, 2017
- "A gentle puzzle game with a relaxing soundtrack..."
- Matt Suckley, PCGamer
- "Indie games from India level up!"
- Jason Johnson, Intel IQ
- "Indie Game Theory featuring Possessions"
- Sneha Bhura, The Week
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Lucid Labs is an independent game development studio from India who likes to work on games which are experimental and artistic in nature. Lucid Labs consists of a single man, a man who thinks collaborating with new people from all over the world for each game is sheer fun and joy. We like to craft experiences which are innovative and involve human emotions. We make games (not) for the masses.
More information on Lucid Labs Pvt. Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design and Art